Much more than a new range. It is a whole new way to connect your business.
- 30 ppm A3 colour all in one printer produces print of exceptional quality
- Super-sized 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel provides access to a host of smart time saving features
- Saving time, the Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) scans double-sided originals in a single pass
- Scanned documents can be saved to an electronic document management system or uploaded to a Cloud-based service
- To safeguard security, print output can be locked and security information can be appended to every document
- Ricoh’s Always Current Technology™ allows new workflow solutions, such as follow-me printing, to be installed when required
- With a range extending from 20 to 60 ppm, the same versatile and easy-to-use platform can be deployed in every office
Smarter working made simple thanks to the IM C3000(A)/C3500(A).
Today’s workplace needs to be ready for tomorrow. Ricoh’s intelligent devices provide smooth access to functionality upgrades and productivity nhancementse when they are released, without needing to change your hardware. Turn your device into a powerful hub that helps you manage
information workflows efficiently, using technology that’s scalable, secure, sustainable and simple.
Printing from 30 to 35 CPM, the IM C3000(A)/C3500(A) offer next-level productivity. Interact with the 10.1” Smart Operation Panel like a typical smart device and configure it for quick and easy ac-cess to apps you use most often. A variety of mobile connectivity options enable printing or scan-ning to the office
network or cloud from a smart device, with built-in support for NFC, AirPrint* or Mopria. All this underpinned by a unique suite of support apps from RICOH Smart Integration.
Embrace lower running costs and reduced energy consumption thanks to environmentally friendly low TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption) values. Furthermore, take advantage of RICOH Intelligent Support services that
anticipate potential issues and send corrective instructions via the Smart Operation Panel, avoiding interruptions and prolonging the optimal performance of your device – avoiding the need for intervention by more costly IT resources.